Stranded Loose Tube Light-armored Cable (GYTS)
Category: Outdoor Cable
Product Color: Black
The fibers, 250um, single-mode or muti-mode, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of the core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The PSP is longitudinally applied over the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound and 100% cable core filling
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Adopted to Outdoor distribution.
- Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method.
- Long distance and local area network communication.